VAL SCREW 35
Val Screw 35 is an innovative machine with flat pressers for the extrusion of materials with high viscosity (up to over 500K cps). Suitable for adhesives and epoxy resins, the polyurethane is loaded that thixotropic until the flow rate of 30 kg/h.
Manufacturing at room temperature with the possibility of regulating the mixing rate from 10:100 to 100:10 from a touchscreen control panel.
It has a default setting of 4 parameters for the material dosage to dispense per settable minute even while the machine is running.
Dynamic mixing head with a safe pneumatic opening in case of a failure to open.The head allows it to work even with thixotropic materials without making them into fluids and without breaking any possible microspheres or fragile charges.
- Flat pressers with air purge valves for an easy restart with new vats.
- Audible alarm for the vat depletion.
- Alarm for exceeding the preset working pressures
- Possibility of setting the revolutions per minute according to the flow rate and the processed material
- Possibility of manual or automatic cleaning (optional)
- Possibility of installing analog flowmeters for maintaining the rate and quantity to dispense automatically with a report on the usb for each work session (optional)
- Touchscreen control panel for the intuitive setting of all of the parameters of the manufacturing