We make wheel chocks which are the most common means for keeping aircrafts still when parked. Wheel chocks can also be used for supporting the aircraft with its parking brake activated.
- made with polyurethane, it can be made lighter by making an inner cavity or putting foam filling in the middle (compared to all the other materials commonly used)
- excellent grip on asphalt and wet or dry concrete
- high resistance to oils, fuels, chemicals–both corrosive and abrasive
- it can be printed in light colours in order to provide maximum and better visibility. Therefore they never need to be painted. No maintenance is required.
- studs, spikes and nails can be put into the wheel chocks, in the presence of snow or ice, to allow for a better hold
- studs, spikes and nails are commonly made out of metal. They can be applied directly on the bottom of the wheel chocks
It’s possible to imprinting your logo on whell chock.