BAR GUARDRAIL AND BUMPER PROTECTION SYSTEMS
The “ BAR GUARDRAIL” is a very efficient protection barrier, resisting against high impact load values thanks to the elements that constitute it and the system securing it to the floor that distinguishes it.
It is ideal for protecting walls, sliding door stops, machinery in general and safety passageways from moving trolleys.
Lower height guardrail bar from floor level mm 550, while the upper to a maximum of 125 mm.
- Wear resistance – HIGH
- Torsion resistance – HIGH
- Dimensional stability to variation of temperatures – HIGH
- Acid resistance (except for oxidizers) – HIGH
- Degree of water absorption – NONE
- Degree of flammability – NONE
|Article||Diameter||Lenght||Number of floor anchors|
|Val 7/50||70 mm||500 mm||2|
|Val 7/100||70 mm||1000 mm||2|
|Val 7/150||70 mm||1500 mm||3|
|Val 7/200||70 mm||2000 mm||3|
|Val 12/50||120 mm||500 mm||2|
|Val 12/100||120 mm||1000 mm||2|
|Val 12/150||120 mm||1500 mm||3|
|Val 12/200||120 mm||2000 mm||3|
Shockproof poles for protection from moving vehicles and for the protection of various types of doors, corners and edges from impacts of moving vehicles (trolleys, forklifts, etc.).
Anchored to the floor with steel bars, they guarantee very high impact resistance. Shape and material are designed to ensure easy and quick cleaning as well as ensuring safety and compatibility with any environment, including food.
- made of polyurethane with a guarantee of long life and wear resistance
- resistant to temperatures from -30 ° C to + 100 ° C, suitable for both indoors and outdoors
- resistance to acids (except oxidants): high
- degree of moisture absorption: none
- degree of flammability: none
|Article||Post Diameter||Total post's height from floor level|
|Val 100/120||118 mm||1000 mm|
|Val 44/120||118 mm||436 mm|
|Val 56/120||118 mm||560 mm|
|Val 50/70||70 mm||500 mm|
|Val 23/70||70 mm||230 mm|